Education for Life

Visa Requirements

Do I need a visa?

It is important to check whether you need to have a visa to come to study on one of our Summer School courses. To find out, you can check the following link:

Do I need a visa?

If you do need to apply for a visa to study at Brooke House Summer School, you must apply for a short-term study visa. Details on how to do that, along with all relevant information can be found below:

Short-term study visa

We will supply you with a visa invitation letter for your short-term study visa application after your deposit has been paid. Please remember that you must always apply for a short-term study visa if you are coming to study here for Summer School.