|Sunday 1st July 2018
Sunday 26th August 2018
- Length of stay - Minimum two weeks. Maximum 8 weeks.
- Arrivals and departures - Students should arrive on a Sunday afternoon. Arrivals and departures outside this time may incur additional charges. This should be discussed with the Summer School Office before booking.
* prices are per week
*1 IELTS Exam charge: A one off charge of £180.00 will be applied to students registering to take the IELTS exam
*2 Unaccompanied Minor charge: An extra charge of £50.00 will be applied where a student is registered on an unaccompanied minor service. This charge covers the requirement of airline policies to remain at
the airport until the flight has taken off.
*3 Courier charge: An extra charge of £15.00 will be applied where registration documents are sent by courier.
*4 Course changes: An administrative charge of £15.00 will be applied for course changes.
All courses include
- All tuition (hours depend on the chosen course)
- The GESE exam (Excluding the IELTS course)
- Residential accommodation in one of our boarding houses or homestay accommodation
- On and off-campus activities
- Wednesday half-day & Saturday and Sunday full-day excursions
- A Summer School bag
- Class Materials (Folder, Notebook and Pen)
- A report
- A Brooke House College certificate
- Courier (Via DHL) of GESE & IELTS certificates